Jeffrey L. Cimbalo
- Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +1 404 270 1449
- F: +1 404 460 6299
- 1201 W Peachtree Street, NW
- Suite 500
- Atlanta, GA, 30309
- United States
- T: +1 404 460 6200
- F: +1 404 460 6299
- B.S., Foreign Service, International Economics and Politics, Georgetown University
- M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Juris Doctor, University of Virginia School of Law
- Member, Bar Organizations and Courts, including Virginia, Georgia, Washington DC and Brussels
- Cross-border Litigation
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Forensic Accounting & Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Regulation and Compliance
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy, Power & Products
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Jeffrey L. Cimbalo is a Managing Director in the Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment and is based in the Atlanta office where he focuses on business development worldwide. Mr. Cimbalo has been a lawyer for more than twenty years, specializing in commercial litigation and the regulation of competitive and international commercial activities.
Mr. Cimbalo has litigated in some of the largest antitrust, bankruptcy, and class action defenses in the history of the United States and is experienced in the development of provable facts through the efforts of experts or investigators as well as in the management of complex e-discovery efforts. In addition, he served the Commonwealth of Virginia as General Counsel to the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project, the largest infrastructure project in Virginia history, before founding his own firm in 2007 based in Richmond, Atlanta and Brussels.
Before law school, Mr. Cimbalo was research assistant to Professor Samuel P. Huntington for four years at the John M. Olin Institute for Strategic Studies at Harvard, after which he served as a professional staff member at the Department of Defense on the Commission on Roles and Missions of the Armed Forces, where he was responsible for leading analysis and formulating conclusions on the future bomber force and proper service roles for overseas presence. More recently, his own writings on the politics and operations of the European Union have been published in, among others, Foreign Affairs, The Wall Street Journal and The National Interest.
Mr. Cimbalo holds a B.S. in foreign service from the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, an M.P.A. from the Harvard Kennedy School and a Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia.