- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 416 649 8073
- F: +1 416 649 8101
- TD South Tower, 79 Wellington Street West
- Toronto Dominion Centre, Suite 2010, P.O. Box 104
- Toronto, ON, M5K 1G8
- T: +1 416 649 8100
- F: +1 416 649 8101
- B.A., Economics, York University
- M.B.A., Schulich School of Business, York University
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA), Global Board of Trustees
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services
Jeffrey Rosenberg specializes in assisting financially troubled companies, undertaking business reviews, leading complex assignments and managing insolvency administrations. Mr. Rosenberg has more than 15 years of experience, including extensive expertise in developing and implementing reorganisation strategies and providing advice and support to lending institutions, corporate clients and legal counsel.
Mr. Rosenberg advises both corporations and financial institutions with respect to the proposed reorganisations of companies in financial distress and performing in-depth analysis of companies’ business affairs to develop restructuring and recapitalisation plans. He is a trusted leader for both in- and out-of-court restructuring activities and has interim management experience, having held chief restructuring officer roles at a number of companies. Mr. Rosenberg has been involved in and supervised many reorganisation, insolvency and investigation assignments in a wide variety of industries, including alternate financial services, transportation, steel, manufacturing, real estate, healthcare, technology, entertainment and marketing.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Rosenberg led Harris Steel Group’s (a Nucor Company) Business Development group. In that role, he was responsible for evaluating potential targets, negotiating transactions, completing due diligence and integrating operations of purchased companies and assets. Prior to joining Harris Steel Group, Mr. Rosenberg was a Vice President in the Financial Advisory Services group of PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he specialised in corporate restructuring and insolvency.