- Senior Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +33 1 47 03 68 16
- F: +33 01 40 08 12 59
- 86, boulevard Haussmann
- Paris, 75008
- T: +33 1 47 03 68 10
- F: +33 01 40 08 12 59
- B.S., International Relations & Political Science, ILERI
- M.S., European Public Affairs, Institut Catholique de Paris
- M.S., Business Administration, IAE Paris-Sorbonne
- Computer Forensics & Investigations
- Financial Investigations
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Information Technology
Jérôme Desrosier is a Senior Director in FTI Consulting's Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice in Paris. Before joining FTI Consulting, Jérôme was Senior Director at Kroll's Investigations and Disputes practice in the company's Paris office, where he worked 15 years. Previously, he worked for a French car manufacturer at its European representative office in Brussels.
Jérôme used to work on a large variety of assignments, from reputation due diligence to more complex investigations, amongst them fraud investigations involving forensic computer analysis or asset tracing in the context of corporate investments/divestments operations, suspicion or treatment of a fraud and litigation support. His geographical area of expertise is focused on France and extends to Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, North Africa and Western African countries.
Formerly Head of Research, Jérôme knows well available online and offline open data resources to conduct public domain researches which can be combined with fieldwork/human sources interviews to obtain intelligence on non publicly reported information.
Jérôme has a Bachelor degree in Political Science from ILERI (Institut d'Etudes des Relations Internationales, Paris) and a Master degree in European Public Affairs (Institut Catholique de Paris) as well as a Master degree in Business Administration (IAE Paris Panthéon-Sorbonne). A French native, he is fluent in English.
- Investigation in a State-owned telecommunication company in Africa. Jérôme managed and worked along with auditors and experts to investigate, analyze and qualify management misconducts in the context of the local telecommunication operator's restructuration policy impulsed by the minister.
- A multi-jurisdictional investigation based on the analysis of a large amount of available public data on a client's competitor to identify and better understand its areas of strength on a specific technology.
- Investigation aiming at analyzing, identifying and confirming a client's suspicion about a destabilization campaign in the context of a power supply project in French overseas territories.
- Asset search on assets held in France by a sovereign investment fund on behalf of high-profile State-owned creditors.