- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +61 7 3225 4913
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Level 20, CP1
- 345 Queen Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- B.Bus., Queensland University of Technology
- ASIC Registered Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant, Australia
- ICA Practicing Certificate
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Real Estate
Joanne Dunn is a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Joanne has more than 23 years’ experience in corporate finance and restructuring. She has gained extensive experience in all aspects of corporate and personal appointments including receiverships, voluntary administrations, liquidations, deed of company arrangements, Part X arrangements and bankruptcies.
As a liquidator and bankruptcy trustee, Joanne’s experience covers a broad range of industries including mining and mining services, property development, engineering services, retail and entertainment. She is able to use her professional skills to produce the best commercial outcome for all stakeholders.
- Appointed as External Administrator to Williams Corporation Pty Ltd, a development site in Far North Queensland on the Great Barrier Reef, with significant environmental implications with damaged sewage plant due to cyclone damage prior to the appointment. Joanne attended to the sale of all properties while negotiating with all stakeholders, including State Government, Local Council, creditors and residents.
- Appointed as Voluntary Administrator for FSG Australia, one of Queensland’s largest charities offering services to 2,500+ people in the areas of disability, mental health, aged care, family and children’s services.
- Appointed as Voluntary Administrator to ASX listed Rubicor Group Limited and its 34 Australian subsidiaries, one of Australia’s largest labour hire companies, which involved the trade on of the numerous businesses and success sale of the digital and technology arm of the business.
- Administration of Titan Energy Services Limited, an ASX publicly listed company and negotiation of a deed of company arrangement via a recapitalisation resulting in payment of all outstanding employee entitlements.
- Trade on of the Titan Energy group, an ASX publicly listed company including eight subsidiaries which operated mining drill rigs.
- Liquidation of GD Engineering & Mining Pty Ltd, a mining construction contractor, requiring reconstruction of a contract to recover a significant debtor. Joanne also managed the collection and sale of mining assets located throughout remote Australia.