- Vice President, Security, Risk & Compliance
- T: +1 410 571 7091
- F: +1 410 224 7877
- 16701 Melford Blvd.
- Suite 200
- Bowie, MD, 20715
- United States
- T: +1 800 334 5701
- F: +1 410 224 7877
- B.S., Computer Information Systems, Towson University
- M.S., Information Assurance, Capitol College
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT), EC Council
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), EC Council
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC
Jon Ringler is responsible for establishing, leading and maintaining the vision, strategy, and Information Security Management System and its program to ensure the Technology practice's information assets and technologies are adequately protected globally. Mr. Ringler has more than twenty year's leadership and technical experience in the field of technology and sixteen years specializing in Cybersecurity.
Mr. Ringler primarily focuses his efforts on securing data, technologies, infrastructure, developing policy, process, standards, and guidelines for FTI Technology’s infrastructure.
Mr. Ringler works to oversee and improve FTI Technology’s Information Security Management System across multiple data centers and geographic locations while addressing potential risks within the environment. His responsibilities in this area include designing solutions leveraging people, processes, and technology; creating policy and enforcing change control; monitoring systems for information security and privacy.
Mr. Ringler has demonstrated success managing Risk and Governance Programs, Project Management, Security Architecture and Cyber Security Resilience, Compliance Programs, Network Penetration Testing, Secure Software Design and Development, Systems Engineering, Application Penetration Testing and Cloud Technologies while working to implement standards, procedures and processes that improve business functionality.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Mr. Ringler worked for companies and organizations within several verticals such as legal services, healthcare, financial, government, and education delivering similar global solutions. He has experience in managing large globally disperse organizations specializing in security, risk, compliance and governance.