- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 646 485 0590
- M: +1 201 741 2255
- F: +1 212 841 9350
- Three Times Square
- 9th Floor
- New York, NY, 10036
- United States
- T: +1 212 247 1010
- F: +1 212 841 9350
- B.S., Accounting, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors (AIRA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Turnaround Management Association
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Interim Management
- Litigation Support & Consulting Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Kevin DeLuise is a Managing Director in the Turnaround & Restructuring Services practice. Mr. DeLuise has over 25 years of experience providing restructuring, interim management and litigation services to companies and creditors. His industry experience includes distribution, healthcare, hospitality, financial institutions, real estate, retail and consumer products, technology and telecommunications.
Mr. DeLuise has a broad range of turnaround and restructuring experience, including bankruptcy planning and implementation, cash forecasting and credit management, claims analysis, section 363 asset sales, debtor in possession loans, plans of reorganization and testifying in bankruptcy court. Mr. DeLuise’s dispute resolution experience includes assisting parties in interest and their counsel in cases involving damage assessments, business operations, solvency analysis, fraudulent conveyance, forensic accounting and fraud investigation.
In regards to the healthcare industry, Mr. DeLuise has provided restructuring and financial advisory services to stakeholders of hospitals, assisted living, skilled nursing facilities and free standing emergency room systems. He has also provided healthcare clients with due diligence, asset divestiture transaction and post-closing advisory services.
Some of Mr. DeLuise’s previous clients include advising Neighbors Health, Brandywine Senior Care and advising the Unsecured Creditors’ Committees for Vanguard Healthcare and Adeptus.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. DeLuise was a Director in the in the Restructuring & Insolvency Advisory and Dispute Resolution Services practice of CohnReznick. Before that, Mr. DeLuise was the Controller of a private equity firm and broker dealer specializing in distressed situations.