- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +1 773 368 8723
- F: +1 312 759 8119
- 227 West Monroe Street
- Suite 900
- Chicago, IL, 60606
- United States
- T: +1 312 759 8100
- F: +1 312 759 8119
- B.S., Management Information Systems, University of Central Florida
- M.B.A., Finance, DePaul University
Michele Booth has more than 15 years of management and technology consulting experience. She is focused on helping B2B and B2C organizations solve their most important customer and consumer business challenges.
Ms. Booth's experience spans across customer experience strategy, digital transformation, revenue growth operations, organizational design, and operational process and change transformation. Her deep industry experience extends to technology, media, entertainment, telecommunications, retail and consumer products.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Ms. Booth served as Head of Customer Experience Advisory for the U.S. market for Ipsos North America where she led a startup capability focused on integrating voice of the customer insights, customer intelligence and analytics to drive customer centric business strategy and operational improvement brand, marketing, product and operations teams.
Ms. Booth's past roles include work at Ernst & Young (EY), PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Deloitte Consulting. Her work in management consulting has focused on building and enabling the customer and consumer journey through large-scale digital transformations that integrate customer and user experience, commercial policy, front- and back-office (lead to cash) operational performance improvement, strategic culture change, organizational design, leadership alignment and business readiness.
- 15+ years of management and technology consulting focused, customer experience, digital and organizational business transformation.
- Broad skillset in driving revenue growth and cost efficiency through integrating customer journey / behaviors with end to end solutions across marketing, sales and service/support.
- Deep business process and solution architecture experience in digital business models, SaaS products and services and customer operations.
- Led over 10 lifecycles of customer technology and cloud-based implementations (SFDC, Apttus CPQ/CLM, Oracle EBS, JDE).
- Deep industry expertise in technology, media, entertainment, telecommunications, retail and consumer products.