- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 8 6430 1394
- F: +61 8 9321 8544
- Level 47, Central Park
- 152-158 St. George’s Terrace
- Perth, WA, 6000
- T: +61 8 9321 8533
- F: +61 8 9321 8544
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting
- LL.B., Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting
- Chartered Accountant, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Nathan Stubing is a Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring practice of FTI Consulting and is based in Perth, Australia.
Nathan’s extensive restructuring experience includes monitoring trading performance, reviewing the underlying viability of businesses and trading multiple entities across a variety of industries, including mining and mining services, residential and commercial property, manufacturing, hospitality and tourism, logistics and education.
- Assisting the agent for the mortgagee in possession of several distressed Western Australian real properties, both residential and commercial/industrial.
- The trading and selling of a number of significant equipment supply businesses servicing the mining sector. Sold a significant Adelaide CBD commercial building.
- The management and preparation for sale of a significant Adelaide CBD commercial building.
- Operated and traded DWN Distributors Pty Ltd, a transport and cold storage operator, and ACN 078 898 281 Pty Ltd formerly trading as Kemalex Plastics Pty Ltd, a plastic injection moulder business.
As a result of his expertise in the area, Nathan has been a court-appointed liquidator to a recently commenced, high-end residential development and managed the court-appointed liquidation of an overseas luxury resort, following legal action contesting the sale.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Nathan was a Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Manager at Baker Tilly Cayman, where he was the appointed liquidator and manager of cross-border insolvency and asset tracing assignments. Before that, he was a Manager at KordaMentha, where he managed corporate appointments including voluntary administrations, creditors' voluntary liquidations, official liquidations and receiverships.