- Managing Director
- T: +1 312 252 4016
- F: +1 312 759 8119
- 227 West Monroe Street
- Suite 900
- Chicago, IL, 60606
- United States
- T: +1 312 759 8100
- F: +1 312 759 8119
- B.S., Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law
- State of Illinois Supreme Court, Admitted to Practice
Ryan Drimalla is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting and is based in Chicago. He leads operations and solution development for FTI Technology’s Contract Intelligence service.
With 10 years of experience in commercial legal practices, both as an attorney and contracts process subject matter expert, Ryan focuses on enterprise contracting requirements related to regulatory, compliance, risk and corporate transactions, tailored to the unique needs of notable clients across a wide range of industries. He has worked with general counsel, legal operations, procurement, contract management and PMOs across the Fortune 100 to develop and drive corporate contracting solutions.
Combining experience in technology and managed services with a deep understanding of contract requirements, Ryan and his team are developing comprehensive and qualified solutions to address the most complex contracting issues facing corporations today. Ryan’s work leverages FTI Consulting’s core leadership in technology consulting and cross-industry subject matter expertise to deliver innovative client programs and services.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Ryan headed operations for Axiom’s Solutions Architecture group in North America. While at Axiom, he led scoping and solution development for more than 40 client engagements, including some of the world’s most pervasive regulatory initiatives and largest mergers and divestitures. Prior to his work in contracts solution services, Ryan practiced intellectual property and transactional law and has held positions in project management and healthcare marketing.
Ryan's client work includes:
- Implemented global project delivery methodologies and compliance practices to help clients facing large contracting initiatives for M&A and regulatory matters. Enhanced clients’ ability to understand content of complex contracts while alleviating burdens on in-house resources and providing cost efficiencies.
- Drove effective outcomes for clients seeking support in contract lifecycle management and data analytics, including managed services that reduced spend, maximized resources and technology and provided key business synergies.
- As a practicing attorney, developed a base knowledge of contract interpretation and an appreciation of the legal rights and obligations common to corporations. This background has served his understanding of contracts challenges and how technology and managed services are best applied to resolve them.