- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +61 2 8247 8042
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Level 15, 50 Pitt Street
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science, University of Sydney
Tamara Simic is a Director in the Valuations Advisory team of FTI Consulting. Tamara has experience conducting valuations for the purposes of financial reporting for business combinations, goodwill impairment testing and fair value reporting, as well as in relation to restructuring, transactions and disputes.
Tamara is responsible for providing advice in relation to business, equity and intangible asset valuations for the purpose of taxation reporting, transactions and disputes. Tamara has conducted valuations over a broad spectrum of industries and geographies.
Tamara relocated to Sydney in 2019 after spending five years in the New York office of FTI Consulting. During this time she specialised in:
- business and intangible asset valuations in association with purchase price allocations;
- financial opinions relating to transaction and litigation support, tax compliance, and restructuring purposes;
- collateral valuations;
- valuations of equity classes and warrants; and
- the preparation of quarterly and year-end fair value analyses for fund managers.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Tamara was a member of the Valuations team at EY, where she was involved in purchase price allocations, quarterly infrastructure asset valuations and impairment testing for a variety of corporate and industrial clients. She has experience across the transaction life cycle, having spent time working in the Mergers & Acquisitions, and Restructuring and Insolvencies teams as part of the Transaction Advisory Services Consultant rotation program.
Tamara's recent focus has included:
- Software – valuation of developed technology including research data and project management software for the healthcare and medical sector.
- Pharmacy – valuation of brands and copyright for a large pharmacy franchise located across Australia.
- Financial Services – valuation of companies specialising in the provision of insurance broking, commercial banking and financing services.
- Mining and natural resources – portfolio valuation of acreage purchased for oil drilling and development activities.
- Food and beverage – valuation of a company operating vineyards and producing wine for sale and distribution.
- Biological assets – valuation of forestry assets including pine plantations and manufacture of forestry and wood products.