- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 213 379 3841
- F: +1 213 689 1220
- 350 S. Grand Avenue
- Suite 3000
- Los Angeles, CA, 90071
- United States
- T: +1 213 689 1200
- F: +1 213 689 1220
- BCom., Finance & Accounting, University of Melbourne
- B.A., International Studies & Politics, University of Melbourne
- Chartered Accountant
- Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Accounting Advisory
Thomas Grigg is a member of the Office of the CFO Solutions practice and specializes in assisting public and private companies with strategic business reorganization, systems implementation, the development, assessment and improvement of business planning and reporting, working capital financial modelling and analysis and finance transformation. Mr. Grigg has over ten years of experience.
Mr. Grigg’s experience extends to financial, performance, and turnaround initiatives across a variety of industries and he is an expert on enterprise performance management and strategic initiatives, accounting and reporting, corporate restructuring, financial forecasting and project management.
Most recently, Mr. Grigg performed the role of interim VP Finance Transformation at a multi billion-dollar public manufacturer. In this role, he led the finance function assessment and transformation including developing automated reporting, optimized Global CoA, integrated driver-based forecast and business blueprint for an enterprise software implementation. He further developed the transformation business case, including quantifying the efficiency savings.
Mr. Grigg has also recently led various finance transformation initiatives at Private Equity sponsored West Coast technology businesses. In these roles, he developed capital allocation strategy and managed the integration of new software systems, supply chain processes and operational efficiencies. He has built tech enabled financial models used in a variety of applications, including Monte Carlo scenario analysis, driver based rolling forecasts, integrated 3-way long-rang plan, liquidity forecasting, management and stakeholder reporting.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Grigg assisted clients in a variety of roles in Australia. Mr. Grigg’s roles included drafting strategic business plan reviews, asset realizations, company valuations, cash flow forecasting and other financial analysis.
- Leading enterprise software implementation for a national omni-channel retailer
- Developing driver-based touchless revenue forecasting for a private Bay Area software company
- Preparing liquidity and operational analysis for a national television and media company
- Building a working capital bridge analysis for a national insurer
- Providing cash flow forecast and scenario analysis for a regional apparel retailer
- Preparing integrated P&L and cash flow models for an Australian publicly listed manufacturing company
- Analyzing segment profitability, four-wall store performance and real estate lease analysis for private California apparel and electronics retailers
- Providing operational and financial due diligence for Private Equity firms looking to invest in distressed retailers
- Advising a major North American grocery chain on HR function efficiency improvements, customer and supplier relations, and fixed asset and intellectual property sales