- Managing Director
- T: +91 22 5036 5040
- M: +91 98 8624 6993
- 20th Floor, Oberoi Commerz II
- International Business Park, Oberoi Garden City
- off Western Express Highway
- Mumbai, 400063
- T: +91 22 5036 5040
- B.E., Engineering, Visvesvaraya Technological University
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- E-discovery Software & Services
- Computer Forensics & Investigations
- Cross-border Litigation
- Data Privacy & Protection
- Litigation Support & Consulting Services
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Financial Services
- Retail & Consumer Products
Uday Sodhi specialises in electronic discovery with focus on data processing, extraction, and production of structured and unstructured data.
Uday has more than 14 years of experience in handling cross border litigation projects in various segments that require deep understanding of handling different data formats. Uday brings in-depth understanding of the electronic discovery (e-discovery) lifecycle.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Uday was a Director at Epiq Global, leading their eDiscovery operations for the India offices at Hyderabad and Pune. He also worked as a Manager with Deloitte Advisory, Hyderabad and Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bangalore managing various eDiscovery teams.
- Led and managed a dedicated e-discovery team for a large bank with a global presence on multiple matters/litigations related to their data processing and production requirements.
- Developed workflows for multiple law firms to assist their clients with e-discovery processes and help them adhere to data compliance standards.
- Led a technical team that undertook migration of data between different e-discovery platforms, with successful migration of 100+ matters, ensuring complete data integrity. Managed the end-to-end process that involved media identification, data export, re-ingestion to new platform, de-duplication, transferring work products, produced documents and metadata.
- Involved in creation and implementation of quality control processes within the data processing and data production workflows with the application of Six Sigma procedures. Led a Yellow Belt project that successfully implemented changes within the project management tool for all global projects across US, UK and APAC.
- Led an onsite team in collection and conversion of various data types to processible formats for a large IT firm involved in a major investigation, for further review, providing customised solutions due to the nature of the data mostly saved in non-standard formats.