Investment Community Engagement
Increasing competition for global capital creates the need for tailored investor targeting and shareholder engagement to attract and retain investment. Investor relations is a process focused on attracting and retaining high-quality, appropriate investors by identifying value drivers and delivering them through the most impactful channels and managing the process to ensure message resonance and continuous relationship building.
FTI Consulting helps manage investor engagement to drive quality interactions regardless of whether specific activities are sponsored by a bank or are independently managed by the company.
Our global investment community engagement programs include:
- Shareholder base analysis
- Analysis of previous outreach activities and the prioritizing of future activities
- Customized targeting programs, including both industry and fundamental investors
- Pre-qualification of targets
- Sell-side targeting, both global and domestic
- Enhanced customer relationship management program to capture meeting feedback