FTI Consulting in the Cayman Islands offers a broad range of services to assist companies and their stakeholders deal with these challenging issues and protect enterprise value.
- Official and provisional liquidations
- Regulatory appointments
- Voluntary (solvent) liquidations
- Informal/controlled wind downs
- Schemes of arrangement
- Independent business reviews
- Interim management and CRO appointments
- Asset tracing
- Financial investigations and forensic data analysis
- Accounting reconstruction and analysis
- Valuations and economic loss quantification
- Valuation of financial and other complex assets
- Valuation of underlying businesses
- Expert testimony for arbitration or litigation
- Computer forensics and investigation
- E-discovery consulting through market leading Ringtail 8 software
FTI Capital Management
FTI Consulting (Cayman) has launched FTI Capital Management, an investment advisory business focused on dealing with wind downs of alternative investment funds. FTI Capital Management offers a new alternative to maximise returns for investors in a sensible timescale. We are an SEC Registered Investment Adviser with the ability to deploy leading industry experts worldwide, and return capital in a focused and cost effective way.
Visit fticapitalmanagement.com for more details.