Corporate Finance & Restructuring
Our Corporate Finance team advises on debt advisory, operational transformation and M&A transactions in a variety of sectors. The team helps management stabilize finances and operations. We quickly ascertain the key issues and react immediately on behalf of our clients, developing liquidity forecasts, improving cash flow management, obtaining additional financing, negotiating loan covenant waivers and guiding complex debt restructuring. Also, we provide analytical and advisory services to lenders and unsecured creditors of distressed borrowers. The Operational Transformation team works with private equity sponsors in buying and selling companies. Our professionals assist companies during the transformation process, reviewing and optimizing the operational performance of companies. The Transaction Services team provides private equity and corporate investors primarily with due diligence services. We have a long-standing track record in advising purchasers and sellers on transactions in Spain and internationally, including financial, operational and regulatory DD.
Forensic and Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny. We help clients, who are facing legal disputes, protect enterprise value by:
- Quantifying damages and providing expert testimony in a range of dispute situations: intellectual property, lost profits, valuations, breach of contract, purchase price disagreements, business interruption, construction claims and fraud cases.
- Employing forensic accounting and complex modeling expertise to unravel complex financial transactions.
- Independently gathering and analyzing critical information.
- Offering industry leading electronic evidence services that identify, preserve and collect relevant, structured information and analyze complex data within enterprise systems.
- Complex factual, financial and business-critical investigations, combining expertise in corporate internal investigations, anti-bribery and foreign corruption risk assessments, transactional due diligence, litigation intelligence and commercial disputes with a deep understanding of the multijurisdictional investigative process.
The Strategic Communications team designs and executes communications strategies for clients managing financial, regulatory and reputational challenges. The team, with approximately 650 expert strategic communications consultants, combines global reach with local knowledge to help client management teams seize opportunities, manage crises, navigate market disruptions, stake a competitive position, and preserve their permission to operate.
Our service offerings:
- M&A Crisis Communications: including transaction communications, investor relations, public affairs, digital media and employee engagement.
- Capital Markets Communications: help corporate leaders navigate through moments of transition, and deliver a credible corporate narrative to the market.
- Corporate Reputation: protect reputations and support business outcomes.
- Public Affairs & Government Relations: combine public policy, capital markets and sector-specific expertise to offer unique capabilities for clients operating at the intersection between business and government.
- Employee Engagement & Change Communications: increase employee understanding of business strategy and build leadership credibility.
- Digital & Creative Communications: produce integrated design, content and digital strategies to influence key stakeholders.
- Strategy Consulting & Research: in-depth market and stakeholder analyses to help clients solve complex business and communications problems.