How we can help
Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting has grown to become a market-leading global consulting firm that brings together distinct capabilities and experts to serve as the trusted advisor to clients when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Each practice is a leader in its own right, staffed with experts recognized for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of making an impact. Collectively, FTI Consulting offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle—from proactive risk management to the ability to respond rapidly to unexpected crises and dynamic environments.
50/100Advisor to 50 of the top 100 private equity firms on the Private Equity International 300 (PEI 300) list
99/100Advisor to 99 of the world’s top 100 law firms
50/50Advisor to the world’s top 50 bank holding companies
82/100Advisor to 82 of the Fortune Global 100 corporations
$6.1 BillionEquity Market Capitalization (as of February 23, 2023)
A Trusted Advisor in the Most Critical Times
When facing complex challenges, the world’s top law firms, corporations and financial institutions turn to FTI Consulting as a trusted advisor.
Explore Our Videos
- What Makes Us Unique FTI Consulting has a collaborative culture that values diverse views, professional growth and making an impact in the communities we serve. Watch Video
- Experts With Impact FTI Consulting professionals have the opportunity to make their own impact by working on headline-making, history-shaping engagements. Watch Video
- Diversity Starts at the Top At FTI Consulting, we are committed to embracing, cultivating and maintaining a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Watch Video
With more than 7,600+ employees located in 31 countries and 84 cities across the globe, we are the firm our clients call on when they are facing their greatest challenges and opportunities.
How We Help Our Clients
As the world’s leading expert-based firm, FTI Consulting is involved in dynamic and complex matters. Our professionals have a seat at the table for the high-impact engagements that shape history.
PG&E: Restoring Power, Restoring a Company
A team from FTI Consulting was retained to represent the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the high-profile PG&E Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
FTI Consulting Helps Wells Fargo Reform and Recover
Wells Fargo’s Board of Directors engaged FTI Consulting and global law firm Shearman & Sterling to conduct an independent investigation into customer fraud.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Employers for New Grads Among the 300 employers recognized, FTI Consulting was ranked #1 among professional services firms and #32 overall among companies in the U.S. Read More
- Best Firms To Work For FTI Consulting was named to the list for the fifth consecutive year. The rankings are based on employee satisfaction surveys. Read More
- America’s Most JUST Companies FTI Consulting was named in the top 20% of the Russell 1000 companies in the U.S. and top 15 of all companies in the Commercial Support Services category. Read More
At FTI Consulting, regardless of business segment, level or location, we have similar expectations and aspirations for ourselves and others, and we have been able to capture that spirit through the articulation of our common values, which spell out the words “I CARE”.
“I” is for Integrity, which is the value that scores the highest in terms of both our current self-assessment and our aspirations. We share a broad agreement that the people we work with are trustworthy, ethical and value long-term success over short-term gain. Integrity is the foundation on which the other values stand, and the one most firmly ingrained today.
“C” is for Creativity, which is meant to capture the ideas of innovation and measured risk-taking for the firm, as well as anticipating future client needs and doing the right thing for clients every day.
“A” is for Achievement. To FTI Consulting employees, values should include not just who we are and how we act, but also what we achieve for our clients and our teams. In reality, the firm rewards achievement, and so we felt for the values to be “real,” it was important to include achievement explicitly.
“R” is for Respect, which includes the basics of professionalism, such as disagreeing with ideas and not people, and also taking continual steps to make our workplace more inclusive so that we are better able to serve our increasingly diverse clients while becoming an employer of choice for top talent.
“E” is for Empathy, recognizing that all FTI Consulting employees are human beings with feelings and lives outside of work. Human connectivity motivates all of us and makes FTI Consulting a special place to work. It’s not just that we achieve great results, it’s that we have a remarkable team of people who work together to make results happen.