How we can help
Each day, all over the world, FTI Consulting experts help our clients navigate change, manage risk and explore opportunities through their definitive expertise, tenacious culture and practical experience. FTI Consulting’s Corporate Citizenship Program and the charitable activities performed by our global team of experts at all levels of the firm are aligned with both how we conduct business as a firm and the core values that our people embody as professionals inside and outside the workplace.
How Our People Get Involved
- Volunteering All professionals receive one day of paid leave each year to volunteer for causes they are passionate about.
- Pro Bono Pro bono work at FTI Consulting leverages our professionals’ deep knowledge and unique expertise to make a difference.
- Donation Matching FTI Consulting’s Matching Gift Program amplifies the impact of our professionals’ personal charitable contributions.
FTI Consulting Corporate Sustainability Report
FTI Consulting’s second annual Corporate Sustainability Report outlines our progress on our ESG initiatives and related programs, policies and commitments.
Corporate Citizenship At A Glance 2021
At FTI Consulting, we pride ourselves on making a positive impact in our communities through volunteering, pro bono and charitable giving initiatives. View FTI Consulting’s 2021 Corporate Citizenship At A Glance infographic for highlights from our efforts around the world.
Corporate Sustainability Report 2020
Within our inaugural Corporate Sustainability Report, we announced our commitment to reaching net-zero greenhouse gas (“GHG”) emissions by 2030.
Featured Pro Bono Case Studies
- FTI Consulting Helps Establish the UK as One of the World’s First Voluntary Carbon Markets Read Case Study
- Pro Bono: Helping Financial Institutions Recognize Child Exploitation through Compliance Programs Read Case Study
- Pro Bono: Compass Lexecon Reaches Settlement For George P. Floyd Read Case Study
Our Pro Bono Work
Meet Our People
ChristinaSenior Consultant, San Francisco
BrentSenior Director, Bowie
KirstySenior Manager, London
AnnieSenior Manager, Hong Kong
JoachimSenior Consultant, Paris
SamSenior Inside Sales Representative, Denver
FTI Consulting’s Corporate Citizenship Program empowers our employees to make a positive impact by supporting the causes that matter the most to them and the communities in which we live and do business.
Awards & Accolades
- JUST Capital Names FTI Consulting One of America’s Most JUST Companies (January, 2022)
- Gold, Best Educational Program for the Experts in Schools program with Young Citizens (Corporate Engagement Awards, 2021)
- Highly Commended in the Best Content Targeted to the CSR Community category for FTI Consulting's work with Ecole Chanterelle (Corporate Content Awards, 2021)
- Best Community Engagement Award for the Experts in Schools program with Young Citizens (Managing Partners’ Forum Awards, 2019)
- Best Pro Bono Work for a Charitable, Social or Ethical Cause (Corporate Engagement Awards, 2018)
- Grand Prix, the most prestigious award of the Corporate Engagement Awards for FTI Consulting’s pro bono work with Place2Be (2018)
- Winner of Best Partnership with a Health Charity – Children (Better Society Awards, 2018)