Each day, all over the world, FTI Consulting experts help our clients navigate change, manage risk and explore opportunities through their definitive expertise, tenacious culture and practical experience. FTI Consulting’s Corporate Citizenship Program and the charitable activities performed by our global team of experts are aligned with both how we conduct business as a firm and the core values that our people embody as professionals inside and outside of the workplace.
Experts with Impact
FTI Consulting professionals partner with a wide variety of charitable organizations across the globe, connecting with and supporting the causes that are important to them. Through volunteer service, charitable donations and pro bono service, our global experts are making an impact every day in the communities where we live and do business. Click the boxes below to learn more about our Corporate Citizenship Program’s key elements.
All professionals receive one day of paid leave each year to volunteer their time and service in local communities for causes they are passionate about. In 2017, FTI Consulting experts volunteered 5,200+ hours.More
Our Matching Gifts Program increases the impact of our professionals’ charitable contributions. In 2017, FTI Consulting matched USD$84,000+ and donated USD$400,000 to charitable causes across the globe.More
FTI Consulting Corporate Citizenship Report
Explore FTI Consulting’s 2017 Corporate Citizenship Report to learn how our professionals are making a positive impact in the communities where our people live and work around the globe.
FTI Consulting is committed to conducting business in an environmentally sound and resourceful manner. As a professional services firm with no manufacturing or product distribution activities, FTI Consulting’s environmental impact is relatively small. Nonetheless, FTI Consulting continuously seeks to promote environmental sustainability.
Key sustainability initiatives and achievements include:
- More than 65% of employees worldwide work in LEED certified (or equivalent) offices.
- 100% of computers are equipped with video conferencing capabilities to reduce the environmental impact of travel.
- Banned the use of black cars in 2017.
- 17% reduction in paper usage since 2014.
- Printers worldwide are defaulted to print double-sided to reduce paper usage.
- Commitment to environmentally safe disposal or recycling of technology equipment.
The firm’s Environmental Responsibility Policy is available here.
Earth Day 2018
From planting trees and cleaning up local parks to recycling drives and lunch & learns about environmental sustainability, FTI Consulting professionals around the world committed to making a difference for the environment in celebration of Earth Day 2018.
Employee Health & Safety
FTI Consulting is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and others who may be affected by the firm’s business activities. FTI Consulting recognizes its statutory obligations to maintain standards of safety for all employees in every aspect of their work in relation to buildings, plant, equipment and workplaces, and the firm’s responsibility to continually ensure that these obligations are fulfilled. FTI Consulting also acknowledges its obligations to members of the public, contractors and visitors to all FTI Consulting premises and locations and will ensure that measures, where necessary, will be taken to maintain their health and safety. The firm's Human Rights Policy is available here.
Awards & Accolades
- Winner of Best Partnership with a Health Charity – Children (Better Society Awards, 2018)
- Corporate Champion Award (Development School for Youth, 2017)
- Community Value Award, UK (GiveX, 2017)
- Gold Award for Best Educational Program (Citizenship Foundation, 2016)
- Robert G. Sproul Award for provision of legal services to underrepresented communities (Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area, 2016)
- AMCF Spotlight Award in the Corporate Citizenship category for work with Out Leadership (Association of Management Consulting Firms, 2016)
Inside Corporate Citizenship
Chief Human Resources Officer
Manager, Communications & Corporate Citizenship
Manager, EMEA Corporate Citizenship