Each day, all over the world, FTI Consulting experts help our clients navigate change, manage risk and explore opportunities through their definitive expertise, tenacious culture and practical experience.
FTI Consulting’s Corporate Citizenship Program and the charitable activities performed by our global team of experts at all levels of the firm are aligned with both how we conduct business as a firm and the core values that our people embody as professionals inside and outside the workplace.
How Our People Get Involved
Meet Our People
Senior Director, Bowie
Senior Manager, London
Senior Manager, Hong Kong
Senior Consultant, Paris
Senior Inside Sales Representative, Denver
FTI Consulting is committed to conducting business in an environmentally sound and resourceful manner. As a professional services firm with no manufacturing or product distribution activities, FTI Consulting’s environmental impact is relatively small. Nonetheless, FTI Consulting continuously seeks to promote environmental sustainability.
Key sustainability initiatives and achievements include:
- More than 65% of employees worldwide work in LEED certified (or equivalent) offices.
- 100% of computers are equipped with video conferencing capabilities to reduce the environmental impact of travel.
- Banned the use of black cars in 2017.
- 17% reduction in paper usage since 2014.
- Printers worldwide are defaulted to print double-sided to reduce paper usage.
- Commitment to environmentally safe disposal or recycling of technology equipment.
The firm’s Environmental and Climate Change Disclosure Policy is available here.
Employee Health & Safety
FTI Consulting is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and others who may be affected by the firm’s business activities. FTI Consulting recognizes its statutory obligations to maintain standards of safety for all employees in every aspect of their work in relation to buildings, plant, equipment and workplaces, and the firm’s responsibility to continually ensure that these obligations are fulfilled. FTI Consulting also acknowledges its obligations to members of the public, contractors and visitors to all FTI Consulting premises and locations and will ensure that measures, where necessary, will be taken to maintain their health and safety. The firm's Health & Safety Policy is available here.
Awards & Accolades
- Best Community Engagement Award for the Experts in Schools program with Young Citizens (Managing Partners’ Forum Awards, 2019)
- Silver Sneaker Award for raising over USD$25,000 (STEPtember, 2018)
- Best Pro Bono Work for a Charitable, Social or Ethical Cause (Corporate Engagement Awards, 2018)
- Grand Prix, the most prestigious award of the Corporate Engagement Awards for FTI Consulting’s pro bono work with Place2Be (2018)
- Winner of Best Partnership with a Health Charity – Children (Better Society Awards, 2018)
- Corporate Champion Award (Development School for Youth, 2017)
- Community Value Award, UK (GiveX, 2017)
- Gold Award for Best Educational Program (Citizenship Foundation, 2016)
- Robert G. Sproul Award for provision of legal services to underrepresented communities (Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area, 2016)
- AMCF Spotlight Award in the Corporate Citizenship category for work with Out Leadership (Association of Management Consulting Firms, 2016)
Inside Corporate Citizenship
Chief Human Resources Officer