Healthcare & Life Sciences
Prevention, treatment, and management of illness and enhancement of mental and physical wellbeing represent global priorities for national economies and individual participants in the healthcare and life sciences sectors. They are increasingly challenged by operational and regulatory demands, corresponding higher risks of compliance, and pressures for fundamental realignment and improved value. FTI Consulting works with virtually every segment of the Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry to discern innovative solutions that optimize performance in the short term and prepare for future strategic, operational, financial and legal challenges. We provide a one-company team of experts across the spectrum of healthcare disciplines. These professionals have specialized capabilities and a record of success across hospital operations and restructuring, healthcare economics, and stakeholder engagement and communications.
Global Segment Leader
Senior Managing Director
Senior Managing Director, President, Center for Healthcare Economics and Policy
Senior Managing Director – Chief Operating Officer, Center for Healthcare Economics and Policy
- Article: Evaluation and Management – Looking Beyond COVID-19
- Featured Perspectives: Asset Lifecycle Management Solutions
- Article: Revenue Cycle Workforce: How to Manage Sending Employees Home
- Article: Innovation in a Time of Crisis: Is Healthcare Committed?
- Service Sheet: Healthcare Commercial Due Diligence