Operational & Performance Improvement Services
In a market of increasing change and competitive pressures, FTI Consulting provides rigorous analysis and a proprietary toolkit for fact-based decision making and lasting operational improvement that promotes change while allowing management to focus on day-to-day operations.
Our Service Offerings
Performance Improvement & Project Management Office
- Project Management Office and Steering Committee roles and responsibilities:
- Provide overall strategic direction to Performance Improvement and/or Merger Integration teams.
- Identify and develop centers of excellence across an organization.
- Make go/no-go decision on plans.
- Monitor day-to-day coordination of individual teams and overall processes.
- Track and report back to the Steering Committee to ensure strategy is executed and all milestones and goals are achieved as planned.
- Coordinate with specific subject matter experts.
- Effectiveness of business development:
- Evaluate channels and alignment of business development personnel.
- Develop business development incentive plans.
- Analyze the capture management process.
- Product and market analysis and optimization:
- Track division and contract profitability.
- Cost optimization and alignment:
- Monitor operational processes.
- Evaluate fixed asset holdings.
- Assess human capital allocations.
Improvement of Core Business Systems
- Assess and develop solutions to improve business systems performance:
- Budget and forecasting
- Supply chain
- Property management
- Information Technology
- Document and evaluate current systems and system controls.
- Evaluate compliance with business systems rules from federal agencies.
- Develop remediation plans for deficiencies identified, either as a result of internal assessment or external (e.g., DCAA or DCMA) audit.
- Develop and implement compliance manuals, policies and procedures, tools and training manuals
Process & System Implementation
- Obtain an understanding of system infrastructure and applications with respect to future growth targets, including human capital and outsourced agreements.
- Assess processes and procedures, including IT systems (proprietary and commercial):
- Age/version, license compliance, IT infrastructure, hardware inventory, voice and data networks, security, scalability and policies.
- Evaluate organizational resources and determine possible areas of investment.
- Identify potential risks to business systems and recommend remediation plans and policies and procedures.
- Assist management with the setting of the IT strategy and the selection and implementation of new systems and infrastructure, including cost accounting allocation systems.
- Test systems compliance and highlight any deficiencies.
- CEO, CRO, COO and CFO roles.
- Other roles:
- Controllers, billing managers, Project Management Office.
Senior Managing Director, Global Leader of Construction Solutions
Senior Managing Director
Senior Managing Director, Head of Brussels Strategic Communications
Senior Managing Director, Leader of Private Capital Advisory Services