Orthopedic Services - Joints
Non-Labor: Physician Preference Items
FTI partners with clients to develop custom formularies to address the increasing demand for visibility and competitive pricing. We utilize data driven methodologies and tools to enhance value and monitor sustainability.
Our experts focus on process, structure, system improvement and the unique circumstances of your organization. The custom formulary approach assists in the implementation of a new EMR, patient billing or contract tracking for sustainability in price savings.
We help craft solutions for focused immediate results balanced with longer-term transformational change that helps organizations achieve or sustain fiscal health and maintain their mission. Dashboards and tools are used to track payer mix, reimbursement, surgeon utilization, and cost savings.
Physician Preference Strategy
- Data collection and comprehensive validation
- Analytics including patient demographics, reimbursement and implant utilization patterns
- Development of cost and performance baseline metrics
Enabling Technology without Adding Cost:
- Evidenced-based clinical and cost comparatives
- Measuring success
Establishing Formulary Model & Supplier Strategy:
- Development of strategic alignment around client clinical culture
- Assuring physician engagement
Dashboards and Tracking of Utilization:
- Tracking contract implementation through dashboards
- Facility and surgeon specific tracking