2014-2015 REIT Executive Compensation Trends and Analysis
A presentation of findings from our just-completed 2015 compensation review of the top 125 publicly-traded REITs.
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Length: 60 minutes
Executive compensation practices continue to be a hot topic in the board room as pressure from shareholders and shareholder advocacy groups intensifies. Experts from our Compensation and Corporate Governance practice will discuss key findings from their just-completed 2015 compensation review of the top 125 publicly-traded REITs.
- Actual 2014 compensation adjustments
- Variances in compensation adjustments by REIT sector
- Trends in annual incentive programs
- Trends in equity-based compensation
- Board compensation trends
- Say-on-Pay trends and results
- Recent compensation-related proposals from the SEC
Who Should Watch?
- Board members
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- General Counsel
- Human Resource professionals