Managing Your Executive Compensation Program in the New Corporate Governance Era
Length: 60 minutes
Join this complimentary, one-hour web seminar.
In 2011, we saw the first mandatory say-on-pay vote and the increasing effect of corporate governance and proxy advisory firms on executive compensation. In the process of preparing your proxy, it is important to understand the results of the 2011 proxy season and what to expect for 2012.
View the replay of this presentation. Our Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance professionals will present an overview of the current state of the corporate governance field, recent trends in corporate governance, changes in the regulatory landscape, and how to best prepare for the 2012 proxy season.
A recorded Q&A session follows the webinar.
- Recent Evolution of Corporate Governance Standards
- Key Areas of Focus of Activist Investors and Corporate Governance Experts
- Recent Corporate Governance Trends in the REIT Industry and Broader Public Markets
- Growing Role of Proxy Advisory Firms
- The New ISS Pay-for-Performance Evaluation
- Clawback Policies
- Framework for Preparing for the 2012 Proxy Season
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- General Counsel
- Independent Director