- Managing Director
- T: +61 2 8247 8038
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Level 15, 50 Pitt Street
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- B.Comm (Accounting) Flinders University, Australia
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Chartered Accountant
- CPA Australia
- Malaysia Institute of Accountants
- Institute of Analytic Professionals, Australia
- Bribery & Corruption Investigations & Compliance
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Financial & Enterprise Data Analytics
- Fraud Risk
- Risk Management & Internal Controls
André Menezes is a Managing Director in the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment of FTI Consulting and is based in Sydney, Australia. Mr. Menezes is a Forensic Accountant and data analytics professional with over 20 years of experience gained in consulting and corporate roles, including Qantas Airways Limited.
Mr. Menezes leads the Financial & Enterprise Data Analytics (FEDA) team in Australia. He began his career as an auditor in a ‘Big-4’ accounting firm, where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant and Certified Practising Accountant. After attaining his designations, he focused on forensic accounting and data analytics.
Mr. Menezes specialises in assisting companies make full use of their financial and non-financial data to provide business insights. Drawing upon his extensive industry and corporate experience, he provides practical and commercial solutions. Mr. Menezes is experienced in assisting companies respond to regulatory enquiries, as well as investigating and mitigating fraud and misconduct.
Throughout his career, Mr. Menezes has conducted various complex investigations for multinational companies and government agencies. He has prepared expert reports pertaining to data-intensive cases and provided expert testimony in Australia.
Examples of the significant matters Mr. Menezes has worked on include:
- Investigated violations of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) for two Fortune 100 companies in Singapore and Indonesia
- Statutory appointment as Inspector by a foreign regulator to conduct a regulatory compliance investigation of a global bank’s US$20 billion pension fund.
- Data analytics to support the Strategic Review of NBNCo for the Hon Malcolm Turnbull MP
- Provided independent expert analysis and evidence in the Supreme Court of NSW for Movie Network Channels Pty Ltd v Optus Vision Pty Ltd  NSWSC 157
Mr. Menezes has written articles for industry publications illustrating the use of data analytics, and has presented at FCPA and industry conferences in Singapore and Hong Kong.