- Senior Managing Director
- T: +852 3768 4643
- F: +852 3012 9664
- Level 22, The Center
- 99 Queen's Road Central
- Hong Kong
- T: +852 3768 4500
- F: +852 3012 9664
- Postgraduate Diploma in IT Forensics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Corporate Administration, City University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, University of London, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Commerce, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Tax Advisor, Hong Kong
- Certified Practicing Accountant, Australia
- Fellow and Specialist Designation in Insolvency, HKICPA
- Certified Practising Accountants of CPA Australia
- Certified Fraud Examiner, US
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
- Full Member, Information Security and Forensics Society
- Corporate Finance
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Daniel Chow is a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and he is based in Hong Kong. He has more than 22 years of financial reporting and corporate restructuring and recovery experience including liquidations, receiverships, financial reviews and personal insolvencies. His industry experience includes real estate, building management, electronics, manufacturing, apparel and retail.
As a chartered secretary, Daniel is very knowledgeable in the requirements of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (“HKSE”) listing rules and other relevant financial regulations. He possesses hands-on experience in managing corporate finance related matters and has advised on the provisional liquidations and receiverships of several HKSE listed companies, as well as assisted in the successful resumption of trading for several HKSE listed companies (both on the Main Board and GEM Board).
Daniel was involved in the trading-on and sale of a large listed watch retailer in Hong Kong and the sale of core operating businesses owned by an aluminium extrusion company in southern China.
Daniel is also experienced in taking on appointments arising from family and shareholders’ disputes and is able to provide independent advice and pragmatic solutions to resolve situations and disputes.
Most recently, Daniel has managed the provisional liquidation and restructuring of a Main Board listed company which has successfully completed the schemes of arrangement and relisting.
He has handled numerous liquidation and receivership appointments in Hong Kong, the British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and Samoa, and has conducted corporate workout, restructuring, operational turnaround and due diligence assignments in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Singapore.
Daniel is a Director and Treasurer of the Hong Kong Chapter of the Association of the Certified Fraud Examiners and also serves on the Continuing Professional Development Committee of the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Daniel was a director at Ferrier Hodgson.