- Senior Managing Director
- T: +44 (0) 20 3727 1371
- F: +44 (0) 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- Corporate Finance
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
David Morris is a Senior Managing Director in the FTI Corporate Finance practice and is based in London. Mr. Morris has 19 years of experience specialising in providing financial advice and due diligence for investors and lenders. He has experience in many sectors, including business services, financial services, industrial and consumer products and construction.
Examples of Mr. Morris’ experience include;
- Leading the financial and commercial due diligence of a £800m turnover BPO business to support a refinancing of its debt facilities.
- Leading the financial due diligence of a recently merged £1bn turnover construction Group to support a sale of the merged Group and securing long term debt facilities.
- Provided the board of a non standard vehicle financing business with a loan book of £300m with transaction support and advisory services.
- Led the financial due diligence of an IT outsourcing business that as acquired by a trade buyer.
- Leading the financial and strategic review of a quoted $400 million global electronic component manufacturer on behalf of the refinancing bank, which resulted in the successful refinancing of $75 million in banking facilities.
- Leading the financial and commercial due diligence of the a commercial radio business which led to a significant disposal and a refinancing.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Morris was a partner at Ernst & Young, before that, he worked at Arthur Andersen.
Mr. Morris is a chartered accountant.