- Senior Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +852 3768 4630
- F: +852 3012 9664
- Level 22, The Center
- 99 Queen's Road Central
- Hong Kong
- T: +852 3768 4500
- F: +852 3012 9664
- Specialist Qualification in Insolvency Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CFA® Charterholder
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Finance
Foreky Wong is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and he is based in Hong Kong. Foreky has over six years of experience in corporate restructuring, corporate recovery, insolvency management, litigation support and financial advisory. His industry experience includes property development, trading and manufacturing.
Foreky has been involved in a number of high profile liquidation and restructuring engagements, including:
- The liquidations of Moulin Global EyecareHoldings Limited (HKEx: 389) and a number of its subsidiaries, which claimed to be the world’s third largest eyewear manufacturer at the time of engagement. The assignments involved in a wide variety of liquidations including court liquidations, creditors’ voluntary liquidations and members’ voluntary liquidations.
- The managing and winding-up of a large, listed watch retailer, Peace Mark Group (HKEx: 304) and its subsidiaries.
- The liquidation of Pioneer Iron and Steel Group Company Limited, a large iron ore trading company. The engagement involved undertaking extensive investigation into the financial affairs of the Company, the results of which were subsequently used in litigation against a number of parties across several jurisdictions, such as British Virgin Islands, China and Hong Kong, for the benefit of creditors.
Throughout his career, Foreky has also worked on numerous financial review assignments and the receivership of some large property developers based in China.
Foreky is a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Specialist Qualification in Insolvency. He is also a CFA® Charterholder.
He is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.