- Senior Managing Director
- T: +61 7 3225 4913
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- 22 Market Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- B.Bus., Queensland University of Technology
- ASIC Registered Liquidator
- ASIC Registered Official Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant
- ICA Practicing Certificate
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
Joanne Dunn is a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Joanne has more than 20 years’ experience in corporate finance and restructuring. She has gained extensive experience in all segments of corporate and personal appointments including receiverships, voluntary administrations, liquidations, deed of company arrangements, Part X arrangements and bankruptcies.
As a liquidator and bankruptcy trustee, Joanne’s experience covers a broad range of industries including, mining and mining services, property development, engineering services, retail and entertainment.
Joanne is able to use her professional skills to produce the best commercial outcome for all stakeholders.
- Appointment as External Administrator to Williams Corporation Pty Ltd, a development site in Far North Queensland on the Great Barrier Reef, with significant environmental implications with damaged sewage plant due to cyclone damage prior to the appointment. Joanne attended to the sale of all properties while negotiating with all stakeholders, including State Government, Local Council, creditors and residents.
- Administration of Titan Energy Services Limited, an ASX publicly listed company and negotiation of a Deed of Company Arrangement via a recapitalisation resulting in payment of all outstanding employee entitlements.
- Trade on of the Titan Energy group, an ASX publicly listed company including eight subsidiaries which operated mining drill rigs.
- Liquidation of GD Engineering & Mining Pty Ltd, a mining construction contractor, requiring reconstruction of a contract to recover a significant debtor. Joanne also managed the collection and sale of mining assets located throughout remote Australia.
- Trustee of a deceased bankrupt estate, with assets including shareholdings in multiple companies. Significant investigations were required to recover and sell the shares, resulting in a return to the estate’s creditors.