- Senior Managing Director
- T: +65 6831 7823
- F: +65 6831 7859
- 8 Shenton Way, #12-02
- AXA Tower
- T: +65 6831 7820
- F: +65 6831 7859
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance
- CPA Australia
- INSOL International
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Insolvency Practitioners’ Association of Australia
- Corporate Finance
Joshua Taylor is a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate Finance/Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and he is based in Singapore. Mr. Taylor has more than 13 years of experience specialising in the fields of corporate turnaround, financial advisory and investigative accounting in Australia, Asia and the Cayman Islands.
Mr. Taylor has worked on various assignments in relation to restructuring, which has included:
- An Indonesian listed company and the world’s largest shrimp aquaculture producer, to undertake a detailed review of their current financial position and formulate a debt restructuring proposal for international bondholders.
- Reviewing a property portfolio group for a financial institution. The role entailed a review of the various underlying properties, status of leases, cash leakage, management agreements, cash flow forecast and assess whether there are any opportunities for a debt restructure and/or organised sell down of the properties.
- A Federal Government of Australia engagement to provide assistance with the ongoing monitoring of a distressed organisation, which was funded by the Government. The role entailed providing advice to the Government regarding the ongoing financial viability, implementing internal controls over cash and purchasing procedures, cash flow management, liaising with the Board on restructuring proposals/profit improvement, identifying areas of cost savings, and finding restructuring opportunities to raise funds and reduce costs.
- Numerous engagements on behalf of financial institutions, in industries such as horse racing, financial services, property development and real estate to assess the financial position and forecasts in order to provide options to the lenders with respect to loan recovery.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Mr. Taylor was a director at Deloitte and he worked in Australia and the Cayman Islands.