- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +1 973 852 8148
- F: +1 973 364 8464
- 101 Eisenhower Parkway
- Roseland, NJ, 07068
- United States
- T: +1 973 852 8100
- F: +1 973 364 8464
- B.S., Monmouth University
- M.S.T., Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Certified Public Accountant, New Jersey
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Commercial Real Estate Women of New York
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Young Men's/Women's Real Estate Association
- Tax Structuring & Tax Advisory Services
- Due Diligence
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
Laura Jackson is a Managing Director in the FTI Real Estate Solutions practice and is based in Roseland, New Jersey and also New York. Ms. Jackson works in the firm’s Business Tax Advisory group and specializes in the REIT and partnership area of real estate taxation, providing expertise in due diligence, structuring, REIT compliance, §754 adjustments, and partnership taxation.
Since she joined the firm, Ms. Jackson developed the firm’s REIT due diligence group which now serves numerous public and private REIT’s. She also has extensive experience with deal structuring, creating §704(c) models, and handling complicated domestic and international tax compliance for numerous large public and private real estate clients.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Ms. Jackson worked in the tax practice at both Arthur Andersen and Deloitte & Touche LLP primarily servicing the gaming/lodging and banking industries.
Ms. Jackson graduated summa cum laude and first in her class with a B.S. in business administration and concentration in accounting from Monmouth University and an M.S. in taxation from Fairleigh Dickinson University. She is a Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey and is a member of the AICPA, NJSCPA, NAREIT, NAIOP, YM/WREA and CREW New York. Ms. Jackson currently serves as Vice President on the board of Rebuilding Together NYC, a non-profit organization for safe and healthy housing throughout New York City.