- Managing Director
- T: +44 20 3727 1532
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA), The Institute of Taxation
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Transaction Advisory
Louise Jenkins is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting. She is a member of the Corporate Finance segment and is based in London.
Louise is in the European Tax Advisory Group and heads up the Employer Reward Solutions team. She advises clients on the design and implementation of equity and cash based incentive plans – particularly the development of tax efficient, performance driven, long term incentive plans for senior employees. She has extensive experience of all types of incentive plans – both in the UK and internationally. These include HMRC approved plans (CSOP, EMI, SIP, SAYE), growth shares, joint share ownership plans and phantom share plans.
She also advises clients on the ongoing operation of their equity incentive plans and supporting shareholders/management teams through the process of a transaction including IPO’s.
Louise joined FTI Consulting in April 2017 from KPMG where she headed up their Reward practice in the South region and prior to that work at EY, Smith & Williamson and Andersen. Louise is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a company in the life sciences sector listing on AIM on both the design and implementing of a new share incentive plan and supporting the Remuneration Committee in determining the appropriate levels of remuneration for the Executive Board post IPO.
- Advising a company in the luxury goods sector on the design of a cash based long term incentive plan for senior executives.
- Advising a company in the IT sector on the design and implementation of an equity incentive plan for a large number of employees. This included communication of the plan to the participants.
- Undertaking a shares schemes ‘health check’ for a company in the financial services sector in advance of a potential transaction to identify any risks associated with their equity based incentive arrangements.
- Advising a private equity fund on a new tax efficient management incentive plan for key executives.
- Advising a UK subsidiary of a US listed company on the UK tax treatment of equity based remuneration for their non-UK resident directors.
- Undertaking both buy side and sell side due diligence on a wide variety of transactions.