Mark C. Spragg
- Senior Managing Director
- T: +1 571 405 3329
- 8251 Greensboro Drive
- McLean, VA, 22102
- United States
- T: +1 571 633 9747
- B.A. in Business Administration, California State University at Fullerton
- M.B.A., Anderson Graduate School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited In Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgetown University, Executive Professorial Lecturer
- Expert Testimony
- Interim Management
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Transaction Advisory
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Mark Spragg is a Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting and is based in McLean. Mr. Spragg is a member of the Telecom, Media and Technology practice. He is a financial and telecommunications industry professional with experience working in public accounting and auditing, private industry consulting and corporate finance consulting. Mr. Spragg specializes in the telecommunications industry, including companies in the wireless, satellite, fiber and network technology sectors.
Mr. Spragg has extensive experience in the areas of due diligence, strategy, merger integration, performance improvement, valuation, expert witness testimony, restructuring and bankruptcy. While his primary focus is in the United States, Mr. Spragg has experience consulting with clients in Europe, Canada, the Caribbean, Asia and Mexico. His clients consist of investors, companies, secured and unsecured creditors and litigation and arbitration counsel.
Mr. Spragg’s consulting engagements have included working with AT&T Wireless, Boeing, Centennial, Cincinnati Bell, Globalstar, Global Tel*Link, Harris Corporation, Hibernia Networks, Horizon PCS, IDT Corporation, Kajeet Wireless, Leap Wireless, Looking Glass Networks, Lucent, New World Networks, Nortel, Rural Cellular, SES Americom, Sprint, Startec, Terrestar and T-Mobile. Mr. Spragg has testified as a telecommunications industry expert on numerous occasions, including in bankruptcy cases, civil litigations and private arbitrations.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Spragg was a Partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers. Before that, he held positions at two different mobile wireless companies where he gained experience in a broad range of financial and operational areas. Mr. Spragg also was an auditor at the Big Eight public accounting firm of KPMG Peat Marwick, where he performed audits and internal control reviews for a variety of companies.