- Senior Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +61 7 3225 4974
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- 22 Market Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, Griffith University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Hospitality, Gaming & Leisure
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Retail & Consumer Products
Matthew Glennon is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Matthew has more than 10 years’ experience in corporate finance and restructuring engagements working on assignments across Australia, the United Kingdom and Cyprus.
Matthew regularly assists clients on all types of insolvency, restructuring and consulting appointments including advisory, consulting, independent business reviews, receiverships, voluntary administrations, deed of company arrangements, liquidations and bankruptcies.
Matthew has developed strong business acumen and a great depth of experience in a broad range of industries, including mining and mining services, agriculture and primary industries, retail, hospitality, engineering and construction, management rights and resort operations. Matthew’s composed and analytical approach allows him to effectively resolve issues in a commercial and effective way for all stakeholders involved.
- Consulting and advisory appointments to large Australian coal miners, primarily focusing on short to medium term performance and cash flow;
- WDS Limited, the Receivership of a ASX listed Company operating in the gas and coal mining industries;
- Consulting to a Cypriot bank, assisting the Arrears Management Unit in restructuring the client’s largest non-performing commercial loans;
- Green Oil Plantations Holdings – the Receivership of a 650 hectare biofuel tree plantation in Cairns, Queensland;
- Proserpine Sugar Mill Co-Operative - the Administration of the Sugar Mill which resulted in a sale in excess of AU$120 million to one of the world’s largest sugar producing companies; and
- Robins Kitchen – the Administration of one of Australia’s largest independent kitchenware retailers.