- Senior Director
- T: +61 2 8247 8087
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Level 15, 50 Pitt Street
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Bachelors of Commerce, Mumbai University, India
- M.B.A., IE Business School, Spain
- Chartered Accountant (India)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Corporate Finance
Preeti Inchody is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Preeti is a Corporate Finance specialist and primarily focusses on transaction advisory for companies in different stages of the business cycle, typically growth, stressed and distressed. She works on both lead advisory and transaction support matters such as strategic reviews, valuations and financial due diligence. She works towards preserving and maximising the outcome for her clients during transaction situations, even in challenging and time critical business scenarios.
Preeti assists a broad range of stakeholders including companies, their investors, lenders and trustees from a broad range of sectors. She has expertise in dealing with technology, media and family businesses clients and is an advisor member of the Family Business Association of Australia.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Preeti was with a boutique investment banking firm specialising in Merger & Acquisitions (M&A). During this time, she project managed M&A transactions and prepared companies ahead of a transaction. She has worked on both buy side and sell side opportunities and has been part of complex negotiations with larger seasoned acquirers.
- Strategic review, business valuation and sell side advisory to the beneficiaries of AMS Laboratories Pty Ltd on its sale to Belgium based Euronext listed Eurofins Scientific SE (EPA:ERF);
- Strategic review and business unit sales for an asset held by a Special Situations Fund (Loan portfolio asset);
- Business case for National Farmer Federation’s proposed integration of all state and commodity farm organisations across Australia;
- Sell side advisory to the shareholders of Australian online insurance broker Lifebroker on its trade sale to TAL - a Dai-ichi Life Company; and
- Sell side advisory to the shareholders of Australian online electronic retailer TopBuy on its trade sale to Grays Ecommerce Group.
Preeti has an international background, having obtained her Masters in Europe and US. Preeti is a M.B.A. (Beta Gamma Sigma honours) graduate with dual alumni status with IE Business School in Spain and S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University in the U.S. She is also a Chartered Accountant from India.