- T: +34 91 360 4690
- M: +34 68 976 3646
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- Paseo de Recoletos 3
- 3rd Floor
- Madrid, 28004
- T: +34 91 524 3840
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- M.B.A. with honours, IE Business School
- B.S. with honours, Business Administration, Roma III University
- Bankruptcy Process & Contingency Planning
- Interim Management
- Investment Banking & Capital Solutions
- Office of the CFO Solutions
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Diversified Industrials
Riccardo Pacelli is a Director in the FTI Consulting Corporate Finance practice, based in Madrid. He brings more than 10 years of experience in general management, performance improvement, financial restructuring and transaction advisory, having worked in the Investment Banking division of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Osculati & Partners and Key Energy Services.
During his professional career in Merrill Lynch, Riccardo has served clients across a variety of business areas, mainly consumer retail and multi-industry sectors, delivering comprehensive guidance on acquisitions, divestitures, takeovers, spinoffs, LBO and joint ventures.
Riccardo served as Manager at Osculati & Partners, a leading Italian professional services firm specialising in turnaround management, where he advised several clients in the implementation of restructuring initiatives and pre-bankruptcy agreement procedures.
Most recently, Riccardo, worked as finance director, responsible for the reorganisation of the Finance department of Key Energy Mexico, subsidiary of US listed Key Energy Services Inc. and leading rig-based well servicing contractor in Mexico.
An Italian national, Mr. Pacelli is fluent in Italian, English and Spanish.
- Acted as Assistant to Interim Finance Director of a leading French pharmaceutical group with sales up to €300m, owned by a leading US investment
- Developed a comprehensive Opex reduction plan for the largest tourism & leisure group in Southern Europe, with turnover of €2.5bn and 5,000 employees
- Supported SteerCo on the financial restructuring of one of the largest steel conglomerates in Spain with sales of €1.6bn and €1.2bn of debt
- Advised the bondholders of a Spanish construction materials group with a turnover of €700 million and operations across Europe. Riccardo supported the client on the refinancing process, performing “going concern” and insolvency group valuation
- Implemented a cash forecast tool and cash management process in a Spanish energy company, after being acquired by a private equity house. This included the training to employees.