- Senior Managing Director
- T: +61 2 8247 8083
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Level 15, 50 Pitt Street
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- B.B.A., University of Wisconsin
- Data & Analytics
- Interim Management
- Cost Optimization
- Revenue Enhancement
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Retail & Consumer Products
Tom Lemke is a Senior Managing Director and Head of Retail, Asia Pacific, in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and is based Sydney, Australia.
Focused on improving performance within Australian retail companies, Mr. Lemke has over 25 years of experience working as a retailer and consultant across multiple retail channels and countries. He brings with him global experience to address specific industry challenges including:
- Aligning retailers around customer focused strategies to improve performance
- Assessing and leveraging enterprise use of data and analytics to improve decision making
- Implementing customer segmentation, disparate data integration and modeling of category and merchandise performance
- Driving ROI and shareholder value through improving customer loyalty and life-time value
- Improving business processes and reducing costs
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Lemke was CEO and lead consultant at BBG-Global, where he led teams and projects to improve retail performance for grocery, mass, drug, apparel and specialty retailers. Mr. Lemke has been an innovator in the use of data and analytics to improve performance and ROI. He developed an enterprise data assessment tool and a 12-point customer loyalty evaluation system and has driven improved customer and business ROIs. He empowers retailers through the development of enterprise analytics and gap analysis in core business areas and then recommending solutions that balance data, tools and talents.
Mr. Lemke has previously held positions in marketing and customer strategy at Coles Myer Australia and Kmart in the U.S., where he led the implementation of customer focused strategies. Mr. Lemke holds a B.B.A. in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin.