- Senior Managing Director
- T: +852 3768 4640
- F: +852 3012 9664
- Level 22, The Center
- 99 Queen's Road Central
- Hong Kong
- T: +852 3768 4500
- F: +852 3012 9664
- B.Com., Australian National University
- Certified Practising Accountant, Australia
- Certified Public Accountant, Hong Kong
- Certified Practising Accountants of CPA Australia
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Hong Kong Institute of Directors
- Specialist Designation in Insolvency, the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction Advisory
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Vincent Fok is a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Hong Kong and Shanghai. He has more than 20 years of experience in corporate recovery, corporate restructuring and transaction advisory.
Vincent has participated in the restructuring of various distressed Hong Kong-listed companies to stabilise, seek ways out and communicate with stakeholders especially the lenders. He is knowledgeable in navigating all the steps of the restructuring process, from the introduction of white knight, capital reorganisation and the formation and implementation of scheme of arrangement.
Examples of Hong Kong-listed companies that Vincent has worked with throughout their restructuring processes include:
- Addchance Holdings Limited (HKEx: 3344)
- Hang Fat Ginseng Holdings Company Limited (now Qianhai Health Holdings Limited) (HKEx: 911)
- Artel Solutions Group Holdings Limited (now China LNG Group Limited) (HKEx: 931)
- Wealthmark International (Holdings) Limited (now China Beidahuang Industry Group Holdings Limited) (HKEx: 39)
- The Grande Holdings Limited (HKEx: 186)
- Tack Fat Group International Limited (now Tack Fiori International Group Limited) (HKEx: 928)
- China Packaging Group Company Limited (now Future World Financial Holdings Limited) (HKEx: 572)
- Creative Energy Solutions Holdings Limited (now Kirin Group Holdings Limited) (HKEx: 8109)
- Innovative International (Holdings) Limited (now FDG Electric Vehicles Limited) (HKEx: 729)
Vincent has also been engaged by Hong Kong-listed companies to conduct internal investigations, review internal control systems and investigate and advise on transactions with auditors’ qualified opinions, for the purpose of assisting companies to apply to relevant regulatory agencies for resumption. Many of the companies have successfully resumed trading of shares.
Given that most of the projects Vincent has participated in are for PRC companies listed in Hong Kong, he also has insights into PRC businesses and has extensive knowledge of the restructuring of PRC companies.
Vincent is a board member of a Hong Kong-listed company engaged in the retail industry. In addition, he formerly held non-executive director positions in a Singapore-listed steel maker operating in the PRC, a New York-listed electronic company and a Hong Kong-listed property development business. These positions have meant that Vincent has the ability to identify and solve problems from the company's perspective, outline rules to be followed and respond to regulatory agencies efficiently.
Vincent is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.