Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice helps clients, who are facing legal disputes, protect enterprise value by:
Quantifying damages and providing expert testimony in a range of dispute situations: intellectual property, professional malpractice, lost profits, valuations, breach of contract, purchase price disagreements, business interruption, environmental claims, construction claims and fraud cases.
Employing forensic accounting and complex modeling expertise to unravel complex financial transactions.
Independently gathering and analyzing critical information.
Offering industry‐leading electronic evidence services that identify, preserve and collect relevant, structured information and analyze complex data within enterprise systems.
Global Segment Leader
Senior Managing Director, Leader of North America Forensic and Litigation Consulting
- Brochure: Financial Institution Governance and Regulation Services
- FTI Journal Article: Quiz: How Vulnerable is the Power Grid to Cyber Attack?
- FTI Journal Article: There’s Money to Be Made in Brazil if You Know Where to Look
- FTI Journal Article: Avoiding Business With the Yakuza
- FTI Journal Article: Customer Integration Risks in Insurance M&As