John Arnold is a Managing Director on FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance and Restructuring team. John specializes in providing valuation services and has more than 14 years of experience advising clients in the Middle East.
John heads the valuations team within the Middle East Corporate Finance practice. He has significant experience advising on valuations for buy- and sell-side transactions, financial reporting and portfolio valuations.
John has worked with many prestigious clients in the region, including sovereign wealth funds, government bodies, holding companies, banks, asset managers and listed corporates.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, John worked in KPMG Lower Gulf’s Corporate Finance practice. John holds a B.Sc. in Business, Economics and Finance from Loughborough University and is an Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (“ICAEW”) Chartered Accountant (“ACA”).
- Valuation services in the context of M&A transactions including fairness opinions and valuations for regulatory approvals
- Valuations of private equity, infrastructure and venture capital investments
- Financial reporting valuations and purchase price allocations across a range of sectors
- Valuation of corporate and retail loan books
- Financial modelling services for a diverse range of businesses in the context of transactions, financing, decision making and performance measurement
T: +971 4 437 2136
Unit C1501, East Side of Level 15 Level, Burj Daman
Dubai International Financial Center
PO Box 507126
United Arab Emirates
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory