Corporate Tax Advisory
Our corporate tax advisory team provides technical yet pragmatic tax advice for large or complex businesses, including private equity backed, across a number of industries including both UK and overseas-headquartered multinationals.
As an independent global consultancy firm, we are ideally positioned to advise our clients on group reorganisations, financing, UK and international planning, tax strategy, and international tax developments. On cross-border advice, we are supported by an international network of tax colleagues and partner firms.
How We Help
The areas in which our expert-led team helps our clients include:
- Group reorganisations and restructurings
- Tax treasury including hedging and debt refinancing
- Cross-border financing
- Group structuring advice and international transaction support
- International expansion including permanent establishment/tax residence
- HMRC enquiry support and dispute resolution
- Support on tax strategy, senior accounting officer, and corporate criminal offence obligations
- Tax implications of international tax developments including the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's (“OECD”) base erosion and profit shifting (“BEPS”) and BEPS 2.0 initiatives
- Undertaking Diverted Tax Profits (“DPT”) risk reviews and mitigating DPT risk