Life Sciences Tax
Our life sciences tax experts offer a market leading depth of knowledge and experience covering compliance, advice on incentives, partnering, structuring and transaction support. As a member of the WTS Global network, we work with world-leading tax consultancies and law firms to provide solutions to clients at a cross-jurisdictional level.
Our experts also play a very active role in tax policy. We meet with UK Government departments including HM Treasury, HMRC, and the Office for Life Sciences on a regular basis and advise the principal UK Life Sciences trade bodies.
Our senior team members take time to get to know our clients and their businesses, and take an active hands-on role in providing advice based on their experience and specialist knowledge to provide pragmatic advice for each stage of a company’s development, ensuring we are delivering maximum value to our clients.
How We Help
Examples of where we combine our knowledge of Life Science with our tax expertise to provide a differentiated level of service are:
- Research & Development Incentives
- Tax reviews of licensing and collaboration agreements
- Transfer pricing
- Tax modelling to understand the post-tax impact of transactions
- Employment tax and reward
- N-Site expert knowledge platform: A unique and comprehensive expert knowledge portal offering insights at all stages of the company life cycle