Transaction Tax Advisory
All transactions have a tax implication. Our team is experienced in all types of domestic and cross border transactions. This ranges from acquisitions to disposals and restructurings, refinancings to initial public offerings, where we provide expert advice from the initial due diligence phase through to sales and purchase agreement (“SPA”) negotiation and post-deal implementation.
Our team of transaction tax experts can help clients with:
- Structuring the sale of an asset or a company to mitigate tax liabilities and utilise available exemptions and reliefs
- Structuring the purchase of an asset or company to appropriate manage tax consequences with emphasis on future exit or refinancing
- Dealing with historical and future tax exposures in negotiation and deal execution
- Incentivising and retaining key staff via tax and cost-efficient management incentive planning
- Achieving tax-efficient returns on exit
We provide tax due diligence to both buy- and sell-side parties. This can be supplied either as a standalone deliverable or as part of our financial due diligence complete support to a transaction. For further information, please see Transaction Services.