How we can help
At FTI Consulting, we are committed to supporting the communities in which we work, to building innovative and mutually beneficial partnerships with charitable organisations, and to managing our environmental impact. Our Corporate Citizenship activities are aligned with both how we conduct business as a firm and the core values that FTI Consulting professionals adopt in their work and daily lives. We seek to share the essential skills of employees that are individual to our company with those organisations and young people we help.
How Our People Get Involved
All professionals receive one day of paid leave each year to volunteer for causes they are passionate about.
Pro bono work at FTI Consulting leverages our professionals’ deep knowledge and unique expertise to make a difference for organizations in our communities.
FTI Consulting's Matching Gift Program amplifies the impact of our professionals’ personal charitable contributions.
Corporate Sustainability Report 2020
FTI Consulting’s Corporate Sustainability Report represents a continuation of our long-standing commitment to being a responsible corporate citizen.
FTI Consulting Corporate Citizenship Report
Explore FTI Consulting’s 2019 Corporate Citizenship Report to learn how our professionals are making a positive impact in the communities where our people live and work around the globe.
2021 Corporate Citizenship At A Glance
At FTI Consulting, we pride ourselves on making a positive impact in our communities through volunteering, pro bono and charitable giving initiatives. View FTI Consulting’s 2021 Corporate Citizenship At A Glance infographic for highlights from our efforts around the world.
Human Capital Report 2021
FTI Consulting’s inaugural Human Capital Report outlines our progress in five key areas: Culture; Stakeholder Engagement; Talent Development; Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging; and Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability.
Meet Our People
ChristinaSenior Consultant, San Francisco
BrentSenior Director, Bowie
KirstySenior Manager, London
AnnieSenior Manager, Hong Kong
JoachimSenior Consultant, Paris
SamSenior Inside Sales Representative, Denver
Awards & Accolades
- Gold, Best Educational Program for the Experts in Schools program with Young Citizens (Corporate Engagement Awards, 2021)
- Highly Commended in the Best Content Targeted to the CSR Community category for FTI Consulting's work with Ecole Chanterelle (Corporate Content Awards, 2021)
- Best Community Engagement Award for the Experts in Schools program with Young Citizens (Managing Partners’ Forum Awards, 2019)
- Silver Sneaker Award for raising over USD$25,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Pro Bono Work for a Charitable, Social or Ethical Cause (Corporate Engagement Awards, 2018)
- Grand Prix, the most prestigious award of the Corporate Engagement Awards for FTI Consulting’s pro bono work with Place2Be (2018)
- Winner of Best Partnership with a Health Charity – Children (Better Society Awards, 2018)
- Corporate Champion Award (Development School for Youth, 2017)
- Community Value Award, UK (GiveX, 2017)
Our Pro Bono Work
- Compass Lexecon Reaches Settlement For George P. Floyd
- Communicating During a Pandemic - South African Solidarity Fund
- Combatting Human Rights Violations with Data
- A Hands-On Approach to Community Development
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategy
Environmental Responsibility & Climate Change Disclosure Policy
Global Health and Safety Policy