Andrew Spirito is an expert specializing in restructuring and reorganization. Mr. Spirito advises management teams on financial and operational restructuring regarding both Chapter 11 and out-of-court processes.
Mr. Spirito also specializes in strategic planning and operational improvement. He has worked alongside CFOs and finance organizations to improve forecasting, reporting and overall financial visibility.
Within significant experience in the finance sector, Mr. Spirito has held a variety of interim roles including interim operations finance lead and interim financial planning and analysis (“FP&A”) lead. He has served as the director of business transformation for multiple entities.
- Bay Area Biotech: served as interim operations finance lead; conducted a strategic business review of major products, led stand-up of product reporting and overhauled the monthly reporting routines for the supply chain and lab operations functions; also served as project management officer, working cross-functionally to help the organization monitor and execute on numerous profitability initiatives
- Athleisure Retailer: led the development of a driver-based three-statement model (“3SM”), a weekly cash forecast and management reporting outputs for a fast growing omni-channel luxury athleisure retailer
- Industrial Cleaning Products: served as director of business transformation; led implementation of a zero-based budgeting program and supported the carve-out of the business; also worked pre-close with the financial sponsor to underwrite the savings plan
- ATM Manufacturer: served as director of business transformation; worked alongside the finance organization to overhaul budgeting, forecasting and financial routines; assisted with implementation of a cost-takeout plan
- Bay Area Biotech: served as interim FP&A lead; worked with management to produce an integrated sensitivity model as well as streamline and automate monthly profit and loss and cash reporting; also served as finance partner for several of the business units