Barbara Biassoni has a strong track record in financial advisory mandates as well as in managing restructuring processes as per Italian Bankruptcy Law.
Barbara has worked on several financial operations projects in a wide range of roles, including providing M&A, business valuations, fairness opinions and impairments tests, business planning, crisis management and liquidity management services.
Before joining FTI Consulting, Barbara was Partner in Erre Quadro and Of Counsel at a global business advisory firm. Prior to that, she was Managing Director at DGPA & Co, where she spent more than 15 years providing turnaround programmes for distressed underperforming companies in complex turnaround situations.
Barbara has held various offices in private and listed companies, including being on the board directors.
- Led the in-court composition with creditors – the concordato preventivo procedure – of a leading company active in the management of apartments for short term rentals
- Led several M&A in various industrial sectors
- Supported the Chief Restructuring Officer in the financial restructuring of multiple companies
- Led the restructuring plan of an Italian construction company
- Led the restructuring plan of an Italian listed company active in the energy industry
- Led the in-court composition with creditors – the concordato preventivo procedure – of an Italian fashion company
- Led the impairment test processes of both private and listed companies across several industries (predominantly in the energy sector)
- Involved in the Plan certifications pursuant to article 67, 182 bis, 160, etc. of the Bankruptcy Law of various industrial organisations, including energy, airlines, network and infrastructures companies
T: + 39 34799 05923
Via San Raffaele 1
Milano, MI 20121
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
Restructuring / Turnaround Services