Brad Hadamik is a digital forensics and e-discovery expert with more than 17 years of experience. Mr. Hadamik provides clients with forensic analysis, litigation readiness and consulting in global investigations, litigations, audits and other high-risk matters. He delivers written testimony to courts and regulators relating to the forensic analysis of a wide range of systems and devices for a variety of disputes and investigations. Mr. Hadamik works with clients in diverse industries, including energy, mining, government, healthcare, insurance, financial services, real estate and manufacturing.
Mr. Hadamik has led digital forensics and e-discovery for Fortune 100 clients facing regulatory inquiries that transitioned into complex litigations. He has provided technical and business know-how to clients and law firms while being a part of several global investigations, collection efforts, litigations, audits, data analytics projects, financial restatements and engagements where clients have required answers to unresolved issues.
Mr. Hadamik began his career undertaking information technology audits before shifting focus to e-discovery and digital forensics. Prior to joining FTI Technology, Mr. Hadamik held several forensics and auditor roles within multiple Big Four consulting firms.
- Led collection, review support and production efforts in the People’s Republic of China for a client investigation involving the alleged unauthorized sale of equipment to a U.S.-sanctioned country; also assisted the client with facilitating document review to determine whether there was a broader issue of unauthorized sales
- Provided digital forensics written testimony by way of multiple declarations in response to a class action lawsuit filed against a leading global chemical company client
- Performed several computer and mobile forensics investigations related to intellectual property for oil and gas clients; helped numerous clients in obtaining restraining orders, temporary injunctions and other employment-related court orders as part of these matters
- Assisted a natural gas exploration company with their Time & Expense (“T&E”) Anti-Fraud Analytics Program; co-developed the framework, SQL scripts, fraud tests and visualizations for the corporate security group’s monitoring of T&E activity; this work ultimately helped the client uncover areas of fraud, waste and abuse within its employees’ spending
- Led data abstraction, analysis and lease roll-up activities for multiple oil, gas and chemical companies in an effort to help them achieve successful lease system implementations and compliance with Financial Accounting Standards Board (“FASB”) lease accounting standards
- Performed a high-level assessment for an executive audience of a financial services client’s deceased customer notification process and provided suggestions to enhance existing processes
- Assisted clients with information governance needs, including electronically stored information (“ESI”) data mapping and personally identifiable information (“PII”) data leakage risk assessments
- Assisted financial auditors in analyzing journal entry and accounts receivable data, including analysis of client vendors and customers against the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) sanctions list and other publicly and privately available databases
EnCase Certified Examiner
B.S., Business, Miami University
T: +1 346 462 8953
1301 McKinney Street
Houston, TX 77010