Burak Evrenosoglu is a Managing Director in the Construction Solutions practice in the Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment. Mr. Evrenosoglu has more than 19 years of broad international construction management experience that includes transportation, heavy oil upgrading, power plants, microelectronics, manufacturing and commercial buildings.
Mr. Evrenosoglu is a licensed Civil Engineer (WA, OR, MD, CO) and a licensed attorney in California. Mr. Evrenosoglu has worked as a construction engineer, cost estimator, scheduler, and contract manager. He has extensive experience in quantifying, analyzing and negotiating change orders, delay, acceleration and differing site condition claims. He has represented clients in alternate dispute resolution forums and tribunals. His experience in project controls, scheduling, estimating and claims extend to fixed-price contracts as well as cost reimbursable contracts. He is an expert in CPM scheduling and project controls.
Mr. Evrenosoglu often lectures and also an established publisher and trainer.
- Schedule Change Management – Every Project Needs It – 2012 AACE International Transactions San Antonio Texas
- Microsoft Project for Construction Schedulers – 2011 AACE International Transactions Anaheim California (Co-Author with Ron Winter)
- Thinking Enterprise with P6 PS.10 – 2010 AACE International Transactions Atlanta Georgia
- Differing Site Conditions – What, Why and How? CDR.13 – 2010 AACE International Transactions Atlanta Georgia
- Modeling Historical Cost Data for Probabilistic Range Estimating – Cost Engineering Journal Vol.52 No.5 May 2010
- “Much Ado about Dates” Understanding P6 Date Information PS.15 – 2009 AACE International Transactions Seattle (Co-Author with Ron Winter)
- Use of Relational Databases in Forensic Delay Analysis CDR.16 – 2008 AACE International Transactions Toronto Canada
- Maintaining Overlapping Activities in PDM – PMI College of Scheduling 2008 5th Annual Conference Proceedings Chicago
- Modeling of Construction Cost Data for Probabilistic Range Estimating Limited by Small Data Sets of Historical Costs, Texas A&M University 1996
T: +1 503 327 9304
4949 Meadows Road
Lake Oswego, OR, 97035
Contract Administration & Disputes
Litigation Support & Consulting Services