Claudia Lotti blends management consulting and managerial expertise to drive operational and financial turnaround, strategic planning, liquidity management and performance improvement engagements. She also has significant experience in performing interim roles within the finance function.
Claudia’s experience also includes business planning, cost rationalization, cash flow improvements, and financial restructuring for different types of shareholders (family-owned/private equity owned/listed companies) both in mid market and large international corporations. She has particular industry expertise in fashion/luxury, retail and consumer products, and industrial goods.
Before joining FTI Consulting, Claudia was Partner and Associate Director at The Boston Consulting Group, covering Europe. Prior to this, she was a Director at AlixPartners where she spent over 15 years delivering holistic turnaround programmes for distressed, underperforming companies in complex situations.
- Chief Transformation Officer role, leading operational restructuring plan and implementation for a leading Italian luxury company
- Balance sheet optimization for a major international aviation group
- Cash management, operational and financial restructuring for a global player operating in the heavy equipment business
- Interim finance director role, business plan preparation and cash management for a global steel rope manufacturer
- Turnaround plan preparation, cash management and debt restructuring agreement ex.182 l.f. for an Italian energy player
- Turnaround plan preparation, cash management and transformation initiatives implementation for leading porcelain and glass manufacturer in Czech Republic
- Cost optimisation improvement programme for one of the biggest construction companies in U.K.
- Financial restructuring, business plan preparation and cash management for a major international construction group
Via San Raffaele 1
Milano, MI 20121
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
Private Equity Advisory
Restructuring / Turnaround Services