Connie Tirondola has over 30 years of real estate fund and investment accounting experience with a heavy focus on private equity style real estate and infrastructure funds. Ms. Tirondola specializes in finance, operations and administration with private equity real estate and infrastructure funds - both in-house and outsourced. She is an effective leader and administrator.
Ms. Tirondola has strong capability in client servicing, business development, fund accounting operational processes, risk assessment and mitigation, public audits, process improvements, due diligence, information technology, analysis and cost reduction. Additionally, Ms. Tirondola has extensive experience in NCREIF reporting standards, Investment Company Guide standards, operational risk management and evolving accounting trends within the real estate investment management community.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Ms. Tirondola was with Citco Fund Services, where she was an Executive Vice President managing major client relationships in North America and working closely with business development. Earlier in her career, Ms. Tirondola was a Managing Director and Global Account Leader at CBRE Accounting & Reporting Solutions, where she transitioned BlackRock's in-house fund accounting and operations to the firm's outsourced solution. Prior to this, she was a Managing Director and Head of Real Estate Fund Accounting (US) at BlackRock. Ms. Tirondola also held positions at Sentinel Real Estate Corporation, Olayan America Corporation and Prudential Financial Inc.
Ms. Tirondola was a member of the Global Standards Steering Committee, a joint real estate industry group created by NCREIF/PREA, INREV and ANREV, to further cooperation in global reporting standards. She also chaired the Accounting Committee at NCREIF from 2010 to 2014.
- Served in leadership roles for Fortune 500 companies managing their real estate fund accounting & reporting needs for over 25 years.
- Managed large-scale processes to produce Investor reporting for open and closed-end funds, including PCAPs/ILPA (both share and unit based).
- Designed and implemented a large, outsourced fund accounting model for a major real estate investment manager.
- Implemented offshore operations to support client focused accounting mandates.
- Managed outsourced client relationships for varied accounting engagements covering real estate and infrastructure funds.