Cristiano Rios specializes in business transformation, driving sustainable results through cost reduction, inventory optimization strategy, supply chain operations, logistics, distribution optimization and merger integration and carve-outs.
Mr. Rios has worked in operations strategy for the last 20 years, focusing on business transformation and operational strategy for both Brazil-based and multinational companies.
Mr. Rios has helped global and local companies address issues involving strategic planning, marketing strategy, digital transformation, production and logistics strategy, start-up operations, process reengineering, cost reduction programs, benefits realization over systems implementations, total quality management, lean manufacturing, change management and organizational design.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Rios was a partner at KPMG where he led the Operations Practice. There, he focused on business operation optimization and performance improvement for companies in a variety of industries.
Before that, Mr. Rios served with other Big Four firms locally in Brazil. He has developed and implemented business plans for companies focusing on logistics, sales, financial and manufacturing strategies, leading to cost reduction and increased profitability for clients across different market segments.
- Developed and implemented business plans with marketing, sales, financial and manufacturing strategies, which led to increased sales and profitability over several clients for different companies
- Developed Go-to-Market strategy for different companies, including market research component
- Substantially improved the accuracy of the sales forecast through sales and operations (“S&OP”) implementation
- Led logistics optimization projects focusing on cost reduction, customer delivery lead time reduction and local taxes impacts
- Led logistics network design projects in South America
- Conducted market research and market positioning strategy study involving more than 100 companies of various sectors
- Implemented Benefits Realization methodology quantifying supply chain benefits related with Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) implementation
- Implemented sales force automation projects and was responsible for change management process with sales employees
- Conducted market channel segmentation initiatives and product portfolio analysis focusing on revenue growth and profitability increase
- Led strategic sourcing projects across several direct and indirect categories, achieving significant savings on the profit and loss (“PNL”)
- Led logistics network optimization engagements focusing on cost reduction, customer delivery lead time reduction and local tax impacts
- Led strategic sourcing projects focusing on logistics (freight warehousing) expenses in several different categories achieving significant savings results for different industry segments
- Led various business model and digital transformation engagements
- Led sustainable cost reduction engagements, presenting to clients the ability to quickly and cost effectively identify opportunities to reduce spending and drive efficiency throughout the organization
T: +55 113.181.1149
Av. Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek, 1327 – 3º andar
Condomínio Edifício Internacional Plaza II
São Paulo SP 04543-011
Supply Chain Optimization