Glenn Wight has more than 15 years of experience in providing financial restructuring advice and diligence to lenders, investors and management teams in stressed and distressed situations.
Glenn has provided advisory services across a broad range of sectors including hospitality, offshore, shipping, reinsurance, manufacturing and construction. His experience includes business plan and cash flow reviews, options analysis, financial restructuring and stakeholder management, primarily in creditor-side advisory situations.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting in 2012, Glenn worked for seven years within the Restructuring and Transaction Advisory practice at EY, including a year on secondment to HSBC. Prior to EY, Glenn worked for an investment bank in equity capital markets and equity research.
- The Foskett Panel: Financial advisor to the panel
- Hertz Europe: Financial advisor to the company
- Ballantyne Re: Financial advisor to the restructuring of $1.65 billion New York law bonds and $300 million novation of a closed book of term life reinsurance
- Ambac UK: Financial advisor in connection with £3.7 billion financial guarantees including Mitchells & Butlers, Punch Taverns, Eurotunnel, Spirit Pub Co and GHG
- Thomas Cook: Financial advisor to the RCF lenders
- Ocean Rig: Liquidation analysis for the $3.7 billion restructuring via Cayman Schemes of Arrangement
- Sea Trucks: Financial advisor to the group
- DeepOcean: Business review and financial advisor to the senior lenders for the debt restructure and sale
- Agrokor: Fairness opinion and review of the Entity Priority Model (“EPM”) analysis
- Offshore: Financial advisor to the lenders of a vessel-owning subsidiary of Harkand, to bondholders of an offshore construction vessel (“OCV”) and to junior bondholders in two newbuild OCVs
T: +44 20 3077 1526
London EC1A 4HD
Business Plan Review
Financial Due Diligence
Restructuring / Turnaround Services